60 Days Free Trial Diets and Weight loss Products

Friday, October 18, 2013

23 Herbs That Support Weight Loss

In purely scientific terms, losing weight should be easy. After all, if we simply burn more calories than we eat, the body will use its fat deposits as energy and weight loss will result naturally.


I learned this for myself as a teenager when I would decrease my food intake and increase exercise in order to shed pounds so that I could compete in a lower weight class in the sport of wrestling. At the beginning of each season in November, I would restrict the size of my meals, cut out fatty foods, and eat only twice a day, while at the same time getting up for a morning run followed by a 3 hour intense workout in the afternoon.


In about 2 weeks I would lose about 7kg (15lb.) this way. My body fat would drop from about 10% to 5%. And I would be at my leanest and strongest.


Almost all approaches to weight loss follow a pattern similar to mine. They require a combination of exercising more and eating lower calorie foods, both of which, by the way, are shown to increase health and longevity.


The one thing I didn't know about back in High School was the possibility of using natural herbs to enhance weight loss. Natural weight loss herbs work in four ways.


1. Stimulants encourage the body to burn more calories.



For More Related Topics Blog: Steps To Lose Weight


No comments:

Post a Comment